10 July 2010

All Hail Deborah Madison – Part the Third

Spicy Stir-Fried Tofu with Coconut Rice (p.601)

I’m finding that this cookbook is quickly surpassing my loyalty to Mollie Katzen’s Moosewood Cookbook due to Deborah Madison’s accessible ingredients, process, and über-tasty results.  Hey, isn’t that what really counts?

The next time I decide to go out for Thai food, I’ll really consider making this again to appease my taste buds’ desire for a little pizzazz and sweetness.  (Sorry – the photos don’t do it justice *at all*). 

At any rate, everything except the coconut milk, anise, and cloves were in my pantry – just waiting to be celebrated in the perfect dish. 

I would like to think that Eric Northman would have enjoyed it as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't use words that I don't understand. (E. Northman)

    ReplyDelete